Cultivate Feminine Essence & Energy
Tantra for Women Level 1, 2 & 3 Programs
A Sacred Empowering Exploration Journey
Your are invited to ponder the Possibilities to…
- Cultivate Feminine Essence and Energy
- Experience more joy, ease, and vitality in your life
- Let go of limitation and step into your greatness
- Connect more deeply with the wisdom and power within
- Fully embrace your sensual and sexual self
Walk this ancient embodied sacred journey of self discovery through the non-sexual and sexual Tantric yogic practices. An in depth holistic program that is derived from Daoist, Classical Tantra, Neo(21st century) Tantra, Authentic Tantra and Tibetan Tantra, which weaves the Tantric principles of life. To weave light, form and sound together with presence, mindful awareness, relaxation and focus. Nourishing and cultivating confidence, compassion, connection, holding of sacred space(safety), healing, acceptance, wonder, curiosity, playfulness, sexual passion, love and joy!
Benefits of Tantra
• Blast through blocks to bliss.
• Expand your sensual and sexual awareness
• Cultivate greater energy, vitality and life force
• Release and transmute old energy, shame, blame and/or trauma
• Connect authentically with your desires, needs, and self-love
• Deepen your relating with compassionate communication
• Embody your Divine Feminine energy; wisdom/receptivity/acceptance
• Embrace your Divine Masculine energy; drive/focus/action
• Unleash and celebrate your creative sensual self-expression
• Cultivate conscious sexuality and confidence in all areas of your life
• Embrace the possibilities of the multi orgasmic state
• Tap into your Sexual Healing Energy
• Live a more ecstatic life!
How will you travel this Tantric journey?
Tantra, traditionally, is taught to individuals first before they are ready for partner practices. The Tantric principles of this yoga lifestyle and practice is all about practicing self-inquiry, self-awareness, self-healing, enlightenment, mindfulness, relaxed focus, and presence of your mind, heart, energy and body to a level of mastery within yourself first.
This holistic journey is always travelled within boundaries of your comfort levels with respect, honour and support. Awakening the greatness (Goddess and God) within. Creating lasting change with your transformational Tantric tool kit, lean into your edges, boldly go where you have not gone before through a series of embodied (mind, heart, body, energy and spirit) practices. Philosophy, theory, communication skills, clothes-on experiential practices and techniques; pranayama (energy breath channeling), meditation, physical movement, and sangha (community group exchange/sharing/connecting) and journaling.
Please Note: All the genital techniques will be demonstrated upon an anatomically correct silicone model.
What is Tantra?
Tantra is a sacred embodied practice, combining ancient Tantric sexual and non-sexual teachings from Tibet, Hindu/India, Daoist practices, Tantric Movement, Non-Violent Communication, and Somatic/Tantric Healing Methods. Tantra approaches “pleasure as medicine”, and as a healing art.
In Tibetan Tantra the 4 pillars; Meditation, Movement, Connection, and Pleasure. Each pillar creates a pathway though the layers of ignorance, trauma, and cultural conditioning in the body/mind/spirit, reconnecting you with the core of your life essence- that spark of infinite, Divine consciousness, that we all are! The 4 Pillars of Tibetan Tantra are some of the most authentic and powerful Tantric teachings available today, catalyzing profound healing and transformation in the areas of sexuality, spirituality, and personal growth.
In Classical Hindu Tantra the balance and flow of the feminine and masculine streams along with the central channel are known as Ida Nadi and Pingula Nadi with the Sushumna channel. Nadi is the nerve pathway or energy stream/flow. The Ida Nadi corresponds to the parasympathetic nervous system. The Pingula Nadi corresponds to the sympathetic nervous system. Lastly, the Sushumna channel corresponds to the central nervous system. All contributing to your vitality/vigor or life force energy of Ojas.
The traditional ancient knowledge of Tantra is a form of Yogic practice, which includes sexual and non-sexual teachings, designed to transform human consciousness, remove the veils of “ignorance”, and realize “enlightenment”, (i.e. freedom from suffering.)
Tantra is not a religion, it is a holistic lifestyle. It is a way of integrating body, mind, spirit and energy.
Ancient Tantra Elements & Practices
Immerse yourselves in the following ancient wisdom of non-sexual and sexual practices and elements of Daoist, Classical Tantra, Neo Tantra and Tibetan Tantra:
- Tantra: Weaving Sound, Light and Form.
- Practice of Presence, Awareness, Relaxation and Focus
- Language and Compassionate Communication
- Pleasure as the Pathway ~ Eliminating Blocks to Bliss
- Fire Element Tibetan Tantra Meditation
- Pelvic Core Elemental Embodiment Movements
- Deep Intimacy with the Art of Adoration Ritual
- Feminine & Masculine Core & Complimentary Essences
- Sensual & Sexual Awareness incl.: Yoni massage
- Orgasmic Pleasure Potential ~ Sexual Healing
- Integration: Conscious Connection with Self
- and more
Your commitment to live a more fulfilling life:
• Attending all 5 sessions of the program.
• Willingness to dive deeper into your self-discovery.
• Willingness to hold sacred space for self and/or others.
• Willingness to be present, accepting and mindfully aware of self and others.
• Open to doing your homework (appx. 1hr 2-3x/week)
GROUP Tantra PROGRAMS:
5 Week Closed GROUP PROGRAM
No drop-ins during the 5 weeks.
You will have to participate on the next 5 week program scheduled.
Tantra for Women Group Journey
5 Week (8+hrs) Level 1 Program
A sacred journey for a closed group.
Cultivating Your Pleasure Pathway to
Healing, Celebration & Feminine Empowerment
Five 2hr Group Sessions in-person
- women’s anatomy of arousal book
- practice aid: medium jade egg
- practice aid: rose quartz ben wa balls
- practice aid: lucite crystal wand
- group support by email or telephone
- super supportive group coaching
- awesome reference materials
- homework practices
BONUS: access to private Facebook Tantra Tribe Toronto and monthly Sangha Socials
TANTRA LEARNING LEVELS:
- Level 1 – taught separately to Women and Men ($550)
- Level 2 – taught separately to Women and Men ($350)
- Level 3 – taught mixed together Women and Men ($250)
Level 1 & 2 Program Duration is 5 weeks – 2 hours/week
Level 3 Program Duration 6 hours (Day or 3 day – 2 hours/day)
5 Week Group Level 1 Program
Next Toronto group program dates:
January 14 to February 11 – Sundays
February 17 to March 10 – Saturdays
from 1:30pm – 3:30pm (2hr)
@ Private Studio Space
in Etobicoke North (Kipling)
A great alternative to private coaching.
for your commitment to upgrade your techni-colour
and surround sound within YOUR life.
Limited to 5 beautiful soul sisters
Book your spot today!
“The six weeks of the Tantra 4 Women escalated my awareness to my next personal level of understanding and healing. It allowed me to create a beautiful relationship with my Womb Goddess which has been so beneficial in so many ways. The course material brought more presentness and aliveness to my everyday life and I looked forward to the sacredness shared amongst the women building more of a foundation of trust and love each week. The facilitators were remarkable and demonstrated a deep level of knowledge, trust and understanding far from any other workshops I have attended. Each woman was honoured like a beautiful jewel which left so many transformed. I feel blessed that my path led me to this course…can’t wait for the next!” ~ Tressa
“I’m not entirely sure what I expected to learn going into the Tantra women’s program, I guess I was looking for a way to mesh my spirituality and sexuality together, at the least I hoped to walk away some sexy new tips. What I got was a completely transformational heart opening experience. Viktoria and Marci created a beautiful sacred space for women to come together to learn, share, heal and celebrate. We were taught ways to honour ourselves and others, connect with our own divinity, find and speak our truth and to tap into our incredible feminine power. I am forever changed from having taken this course, I feel called to continue to follow the path of tantra and now have a community of sister goddesses to walk it with me. with deep gratitude.” ~ Ashleigh
“The Tantra group program connected me further into my spiritual Goddess. Awakened my sense of play and pleasure. The tools and practices of self healing continue to ground and elevate me new magical heights / wisdom! The sisterhood built in the sacred space also continue to flourish. Extremely Grateful.” ~ Rita, The Pantyhose Barber
“I would say that this workshop gave me effective methods of being more comfortable in my own skin-in my relationships with other people and with my way of living in the world.Some of these methods included the safety meditation, meditation to identify one’s intuitive/authentic choices and the positive reasons to say ‘no’, ‘yes’ and ‘I reserve the option of changing my mind.’ During the six week period of the workshops I found myself being less anxious, more grounded in my feelings and intentions and even slept better. Wow! Awaiting our next sacred circle.” ~ Catherine
“Participating gave me the opportunity to further explore my deepest connection with myself. It provided a number of tools that were fun, playful, and sensual in the journey towards self-knowing and self-love. This program allowed me to grow more curiosity around my communication skills, my eating patterns and the ways in which I want to do intimacy in my life. Since beginning Tantra group program, I have gained confidence in discussing my sexuality and sexual desires with lovers. I have become more curious about the experiences and sensations of others, and more adventurous with experimenting. I have been able to more fully embrace play and exploration as ways of being in the world, and in this body. I have also noticed a greater capacity for acceptance and non-judgement of myself and others.” ~ Reena