Continuing Education for Professionals
Become a Member of SPHERE (Sex Positive Holistic Education and Referral Exchange) and get notified for the next TFC Certification!
If you are a:
- Life, Relationship or Dating Coach
- Educator to youth or adults
- Group Facilitator
- University Professor or Student
Deepen your base of knowledge and expertise with the leading educators, counselors, nurses, human rights’ activists, bodyworkers, and professionals in the field of sex & sexuality with Continuing Education Courses offered by the SAC.
Modules below that are designed as courses serving the full TFC Certification, are also open to professionals such as those listed above and who are interested in furthering their professional profile, education and experience. All modules must be completed in full in order to be acknowledged as completed for a total of 50hours of training, mentorship, and practicum in the following areas:
Modules (2 days – 12.5hrs, 30hrs coursework and PDPs, 8hr practicum with final review)
- Trauma, Recovery & Safety
- Sexual Health and Safe-Sex
- Anatomy, Pleasure, and Orgasm for all genders & abilities
- Psychology & Intuition
- Sexological Bodywork
- ‘How-to’ Sex Education
- Sacred Sexuality, Tantra, Ritual & Ceremony, & Eastern Perspectives on Sex
- Relationships, Lifestyles, and Communication
- Reproductive Education and Healthcare
- Working with teens
- Working with children
- Advanced Coaching Practices*
- Advanced Facilitation*
*open to those who have completed 3 modules and coached or facilitated a minimum of 50 hours in the field of sex, sexuality, relationships, sexual health or other related area.
PRE-REQUISITE before taking any module: Before the first module is taken, participants must take the Discovery Methods of Teaching FOUNDATIONS COURSE within three months of a module.